- Optimizing images
Implemented webP, JPEG fallback.
srcSet incremental loading are incoming 😃
OG tags and meta landed.
****DNS redirections still in progress.
- Use Wazapp!
Even if not need, it is a great occasion to test how Wazapp impacts the performance for static things. After first try I think the drop was 100% → 99%, but that may be affected by other things as well. More investigation is required.
- Props are accessible as argument in component
- Worked on GUID helper which finished as an util.
- No more defining keys when iterating over list of items.
- Documentation for helpers, utils, service packages.
- The tracking will need to be rethink again. Should it re-export MobX, or just be very selective of what to export? Maybe MobX shouldn't be connected with tracking at all? The API still needs to be shaped here.
🤓 What I've learned
I discovered the power of
picture , multiple
src and WebP format
Use WebP for all images and JPEG as fallbacks for Safari
If its not an image then what? A figure!
🤯 Interesting things
Next plugin example
Very easy, but actually really simple. Compare that to Ember-Cli
JSX to DOM Expressions
Tell me one more time why you hate JSX I will send you this link.
DETR - mind blowing object detection
MobX on steroids (w/o React!)
The future of 👽Wazapp?
any are you ok?
Now, every time you will type "any" as a type using TypeScript, you will hear this and think twice 🤔❓